Daily Value: 14%
Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Shellfish-Free, Alcohol-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||90µg||23%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||5g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||1g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
Here’s a crispy, crunchy oven-fried chicken recipe from Kretschmer that won’t leave...
Potato cakes are a traditional Irish food and are available in supermarkets and Irish specialty...
A sweet take on pizza from chef Giuseppe Manco at Dellarocco’s in New York, featuring Nutella...
- 1 stick (4 ounces) unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons whole-grain Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped shallots
- 11 garlic cloves, minced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 6 pounds turnip or collard greens, large stems discarded
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 medium onions, halved and thinly sliced
- 4 oil-packed anchovy fillets, drained and mashed
- 5 pounds medium turnips, peeled and quartered
- 8 piquillo peppers, seeded and cut into 1/4-inch strips (see Note)