Daily Value: 19%
Sugar-Conscious, Paleo, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Egg-Free, Milk-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Shellfish-Free, Alcohol-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||56µg||14%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||16g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||3g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
Challah is a sweet Jewish bread, served throughout the holidays and the Sabbath. Other traditional...
Lemon and orange juices add a bright citrus note to roasted carrots. The honey glaze brings out the...
What a tasty way to eat your broccoli! Savor lots of cheese, garlic, and flaky crescents. This...
- 2 (6-ounce) tilapia fillets
- 6 grape tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced yellow squash (about 1 small)
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced zucchini (about 1/2 small)
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) crumbled feta cheese with garlic and herbs
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions (about 1 onion)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons reduced-calorie olive oil vinaigrette