Daily Value: 19%
|Folic Acid (B9)||57µg||14%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||16g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||3g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
Instead of grabbing a bag of potato chips, make a batch of healthy kale chips from Paulding &...
Executive Chef Kevin Long (from the kitchens of Red Lantern Restaurant and Lounge in Boston’s...
A healthy take on carrot cake. Utilize Greek yogurt and canola oil to produce moist, flavorful...
- 2 (6-ounce) tilapia fillets
- 6 grape tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced yellow squash (about 1 small)
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced zucchini (about 1/2 small)
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) crumbled feta cheese with garlic and herbs
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions (about 1 onion)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons reduced-calorie olive oil vinaigrette