Daily Value: 15%
Sugar-Conscious, Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Milk-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Shellfish-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||30µg||8%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||6g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||3g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
If clementines are unavailable, substitute 1/3 cup freshly squeezed juice and a little zest from a...
These cookies take oatmeal to new levels with chocolate chips and coconut.
Add some Mediterranean flavors to your next casserole dish.
- 1 1/3 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 4), cut into 1-by-2-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons Asian fish sauce (nam pla or nuoc mam); see Note
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 large onion, cut into thin slices
- 3 fresh red chiles, seeds and ribs removed, cut into thin slices, or 1/4 teaspoon dried red-pepper flakes
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cups lightly packed basil leaves