Daily Value: 13%
|Folic Acid (B9)||25µg||6%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||6g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||3g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
I love watching madeleines bake, the batter rising with the characteristic little bump, pregnant...
Here's an idea: Do a mix-and-match. Make up a couple of different seasoning mixtures and roast...
Think all club sandwiches are created equal? Think again because this one is a keeper. No...
- Bacon-Wrapped Turkey Recipe
- Cinnabon's Classic Cinnamon Roll Recipe
- McDonald's Big Mac Recipe
- Junk in Da Trunk Recipe
- The Ultimate Grilled Cheese Recipe
- Homemade Tootsie Rolls Recipe
- Pecan Praline-Crusted Yams Recipe
- Classic Slow-Cooker Beef Stew Recipe
- Potato Chip Cookies Recipe
- â€œWorldâ€™s Bestâ€ Mac and Cheese Recipe
- 1 1/3 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 4), cut into 1-by-2-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons Asian fish sauce (nam pla or nuoc mam); see Note
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 large onion, cut into thin slices
- 3 fresh red chiles, seeds and ribs removed, cut into thin slices, or 1/4 teaspoon dried red-pepper flakes
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cups lightly packed basil leaves