Daily Value: 19%
Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free, Alcohol-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||46µg||12%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||4g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||1g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
One of the most popular recipes I’ve ever run on the blog, this was the result of Phoebe...
I love soft silken tofu, and this spicy soup is surprisingly addictive. The mushroom stock gives...
Rich, sweet, moist and yet completely free from flour and refined sugar, this Italian lemon and...
- 2 1/2 pounds Yukon gold potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 1/2 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 1/2 cups milk, divided
- 1 (8-ounce) package 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, divided
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- Garnish: chopped green onions