Daily Value: 20%
|Folic Acid (B9)||81µg||20%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||6g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||1g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
If clementines are unavailable, substitute 1/3 cup freshly squeezed juice and a little zest from a...
These cookies take oatmeal to new levels with chocolate chips and coconut.
Add some Mediterranean flavors to your next casserole dish.
- 1 cup low-fat ricotta cheese
- 3 pounds orange-flesh sweet potatoes (often labeled
- 3 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- About 3 cups flour
- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup sliced shallots
- 1 pound mixed mushrooms such as chanterelle, cremini, king trumpet, matsutake, and oyster*
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 12 ounces baby spinach leaves
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese, divided