Daily Value: 12%
Vegetarian, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||46µg||11%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||4g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||1g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
If clementines are unavailable, substitute 1/3 cup freshly squeezed juice and a little zest from a...
These cookies take oatmeal to new levels with chocolate chips and coconut.
Add some Mediterranean flavors to your next casserole dish.
- 1 1/2 pounds Jerusalem artichokes (sunchokes), peeled and shredded
- 1 pound baking potatoes, peeled and shredded
- 1 large carrot, peeled and shredded
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 large egg white, lightly beaten
- 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 6 tablespoons fat-free sour cream