Daily Value: 20%
Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||40µg||10%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||6g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||1g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
Instead of grabbing a bag of potato chips, make a batch of healthy kale chips from Paulding &...
Executive Chef Kevin Long (from the kitchens of Red Lantern Restaurant and Lounge in Boston’s...
A healthy take on carrot cake. Utilize Greek yogurt and canola oil to produce moist, flavorful...
- About 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme leaves or 3/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- About 1/2 teaspoon salt
- About 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 1/2 pounds sunchokes (see notes)
- 1 pound Yukon Gold potatoes
- 2/3 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese (about 2 oz.; see notes)
- Fresh thyme sprigs, rinsed, or chopped parsley