Daily Value: 3%
|Folic Acid (B9)||70µg||18%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||0g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||0g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
If clementines are unavailable, substitute 1/3 cup freshly squeezed juice and a little zest from a...
These cookies take oatmeal to new levels with chocolate chips and coconut.
Add some Mediterranean flavors to your next casserole dish.
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 2 quarts butter lettuce leaves, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups strawberries, rinsed and hulled
- 1 1/4 cups begonia blossoms, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons fresh tarragon leaves, rinsed and drained
- Salt and pepper