Daily Value: 44%
Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free, Alcohol-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||147µg||37%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||50g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||7g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
An innovative salad recipe from the home and style expert, Svitlana Flom, who is also the Editor-In...
Candy Corn Pebbles™ are a new limited-edition version of Pebbles cereal. It's packed with...
An easy breakfast burrito packed with chicken, eggs, salsa, and guacamole will satisfy even the...
- 1/2 head romaine lettuce, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 large head Belgian endive, thinly sliced crosswise (about 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced into rings
- 3 cups fresh baby arugula
- 4 ounces Gorgonzola, coarsely crumbled
- 1 pound steak (such as New York, rib-eye or filet mignon), pan-fried or grilled and chilled
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 cup olive oil