Daily Value: 118%
High-Fiber, Low-Fat, Low-Sodium
Vegan, Vegetarian, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Egg-Free, Milk-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||2720µg||680%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||1g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||3g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
If clementines are unavailable, substitute 1/3 cup freshly squeezed juice and a little zest from a...
These cookies take oatmeal to new levels with chocolate chips and coconut.
Add some Mediterranean flavors to your next casserole dish.
- Soak 3 cups of beans in a large pot of cold water for 24 hours or overnight. Drain.
- - Add 2 quarts of cold water with the beans to the pot and bring to a boil.
- - Drain the beans, then add 2 quarts of fresh cold water again.
- - Simmer for 30 minutes, then add 2 Tbsp. of cumin and 1 tsp. white pepper.
- - In a frying pan, sautÃ© the following ingredients in 1 Tbsp. of olive oil until tender:
- - 2 diced carrots
- - 2 Tbsp. of finely chopped fresh ginger
- - 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- - 1 large, finely chopped sweet onion