Daily Value: 15%
Sugar-Conscious, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||56µg||14%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||8g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||2g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
Instead of grabbing a bag of potato chips, make a batch of healthy kale chips from Paulding &...
Executive Chef Kevin Long (from the kitchens of Red Lantern Restaurant and Lounge in Boston’s...
A healthy take on carrot cake. Utilize Greek yogurt and canola oil to produce moist, flavorful...
- For the meat filling:
- 6 to 8 pounds boneless meat (pork shoulder, chuck roast, or chicken)
- Â¾ cup vegetable oil
- Â¼ cup chili powder
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- For the corn husks:
- 1 to 2 packages dried corn husks
- For the masa dough:
- 8 cups maseca (masa mix) or yellow cornmeal
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1â…” cups lard or vegetable shortening
- 6 to 8 cups warm meat broth (from cooking the meat)