Daily Value: 15%
Sugar-Conscious, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||56µg||14%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||8g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||2g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
One of the most popular recipes I’ve ever run on the blog, this was the result of Phoebe...
I love soft silken tofu, and this spicy soup is surprisingly addictive. The mushroom stock gives...
Rich, sweet, moist and yet completely free from flour and refined sugar, this Italian lemon and...
- For the meat filling:
- 6 to 8 pounds boneless meat (pork shoulder, chuck roast, or chicken)
- Â¾ cup vegetable oil
- Â¼ cup chili powder
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- For the corn husks:
- 1 to 2 packages dried corn husks
- For the masa dough:
- 8 cups maseca (masa mix) or yellow cornmeal
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1â…” cups lard or vegetable shortening
- 6 to 8 cups warm meat broth (from cooking the meat)