Daily Value: 37%
Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||59µg||15%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||20g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||6g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
This cake highlights the fruit-forward qualities of the olive oil, while balancing out the citrus...
Enjoy this easy and delicious maple pulled pork with flavorful spices enhanced by the subtle...
This vegetarian chili is hearty and healthy. Start soaking the dried beans for this easy chili...
- 1 large onion, peeled, root end left intact, and quartered
- 4 whole cloves
- 8 ounces thick-sliced smoked or pepper bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 pounds sauerkraut, rinsed and drained
- 1 garlic head, halved
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme
- 4 sprigs fresh parsley
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 (1-inch thick) smoked pork chops (about 10 ounces each)
- 1 pound kielbasa, cut diagonally into 2-inch pieces
- 2 Fuji or other baking apples, cored and cut into large chunks
- 1 pound small red-skinned potatoes, scrubbed
- 1 1/2 cups dry white wine
- 1/4 cup gin