Daily Value: 37%
Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||59µg||15%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||20g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||6g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
Here’s a crispy, crunchy oven-fried chicken recipe from Kretschmer that won’t leave...
Potato cakes are a traditional Irish food and are available in supermarkets and Irish specialty...
A sweet take on pizza from chef Giuseppe Manco at Dellarocco’s in New York, featuring Nutella...
- 1 large onion, peeled, root end left intact, and quartered
- 4 whole cloves
- 8 ounces thick-sliced smoked or pepper bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 pounds sauerkraut, rinsed and drained
- 1 garlic head, halved
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme
- 4 sprigs fresh parsley
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 (1-inch thick) smoked pork chops (about 10 ounces each)
- 1 pound kielbasa, cut diagonally into 2-inch pieces
- 2 Fuji or other baking apples, cored and cut into large chunks
- 1 pound small red-skinned potatoes, scrubbed
- 1 1/2 cups dry white wine
- 1/4 cup gin