Daily Value: 25%
Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Milk-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||104µg||26%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||6g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||3g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
Here’s a crispy, crunchy oven-fried chicken recipe from Kretschmer that won’t leave...
Potato cakes are a traditional Irish food and are available in supermarkets and Irish specialty...
A sweet take on pizza from chef Giuseppe Manco at Dellarocco’s in New York, featuring Nutella...
- 2 pounds ground chicken, coarsely ground preferred
- 3 tablespoons chili powder, plus 2 teaspoons
- 1 (15-ounce) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15-ounce) can white beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 (28-ounce) cans diced fire roasted tomatoes
- 1 medium sweet potato (about 10 ounces), peeled and shredded
- 1 (15-ounce) can low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup instant tapioca (recommended: Minute tapioca)
- 1 to 2 chipotle chiles in adobo sauce with seeds, chopped
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup lager-style beer, optional