Daily Value: 24%
|Folic Acid (B9)||128µg||32%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||3g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||2g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
There are plenty of ways to gussy up a burger. But to make one that's as mouthwatering as it is...
This go-to recipe for classic barbecued ribs embraces what we refer to as our "oven-cheat...
A cold soup that can be prepared ahead of time is an ideal start to dinner on Fire Island —...
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour, divided
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 cup sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups unsweetened raspberries
- 2 cups unsweetened blueberries
- 2 cups low-fat vanilla frozen yogurt, optional