Daily Value: 27%
Sugar-Conscious, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||423µg||106%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||16g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||4g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
If clementines are unavailable, substitute 1/3 cup freshly squeezed juice and a little zest from a...
These cookies take oatmeal to new levels with chocolate chips and coconut.
Add some Mediterranean flavors to your next casserole dish.
- 1 (1-pound) piece slab bacon
- 3 quarts water
- 3 pound mixed greens such as collard, mustard, and turnip
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup yellow cornmeal
- 2 teaspoons packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup whole milk