Daily Value: 19%
|Folic Acid (B9)||70µg||17%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||6g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||1g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
There are plenty of ways to gussy up a burger. But to make one that's as mouthwatering as it is...
This go-to recipe for classic barbecued ribs embraces what we refer to as our "oven-cheat...
A cold soup that can be prepared ahead of time is an ideal start to dinner on Fire Island —...
- Cooking spray
- 1 3/4 cups chopped red onion
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 cups chopped baking potato
- 2 (14-ounce) cans fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen whole-kernel corn, thawed
- 1 (14 3/4-ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (10-ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chiles, undrained
- 1 (6-ounce) can no salt-added tomato paste
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions