Daily Value: 13%
Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Egg-Free, Milk-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||93µg||23%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||1g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||1g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
If clementines are unavailable, substitute 1/3 cup freshly squeezed juice and a little zest from a...
These cookies take oatmeal to new levels with chocolate chips and coconut.
A healthy take on carrot cake. Utilize Greek yogurt and canola oil to produce moist, flavorful...
- Cooking spray
- 1 3/4 cups chopped red onion
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 cups chopped baking potato
- 2 (14-ounce) cans fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen whole-kernel corn, thawed
- 1 (14 3/4-ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (10-ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chiles, undrained
- 1 (6-ounce) can no salt-added tomato paste
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions