Daily Value: 10%
Low-Fat-Abs, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Egg-Free, Milk-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Alcohol-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||74µg||18%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||1g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||1g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
Here’s a crispy, crunchy oven-fried chicken recipe from Kretschmer that won’t leave...
Potato cakes are a traditional Irish food and are available in supermarkets and Irish specialty...
A sweet take on pizza from chef Giuseppe Manco at Dellarocco’s in New York, featuring Nutella...
- Cooking spray
- 1 3/4 cups chopped red onion
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 cups chopped baking potato
- 2 (14-ounce) cans fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen whole-kernel corn, thawed
- 1 (14 3/4-ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (10-ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chiles, undrained
- 1 (6-ounce) can no salt-added tomato paste
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions