Daily Value: 25%
Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||58µg||14%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||12g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||2g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
If clementines are unavailable, substitute 1/3 cup freshly squeezed juice and a little zest from a...
These cookies take oatmeal to new levels with chocolate chips and coconut.
Add some Mediterranean flavors to your next casserole dish.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 large carrot, peeled and chopped
- 1 pound ground lamb (or substitute half with another ground meat)
- 1 cup beef or chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh or dry rosemary
- 1 tablespoon chopped Italian parsley
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 2 pounds russet potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup milk (any fat content)