Daily Value: 25%
|Folic Acid (B9)||58µg||15%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||12g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||2g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
There are plenty of ways to gussy up a burger. But to make one that's as mouthwatering as it is...
This go-to recipe for classic barbecued ribs embraces what we refer to as our "oven-cheat...
A cold soup that can be prepared ahead of time is an ideal start to dinner on Fire Island —...
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 large carrot, peeled and chopped
- 1 pound ground lamb (or substitute half with another ground meat)
- 1 cup beef or chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh or dry rosemary
- 1 tablespoon chopped Italian parsley
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 2 pounds russet potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup milk (any fat content)