Daily Value: 53%
|Folic Acid (B9)||172µg||43%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||20g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||10g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
There are plenty of ways to gussy up a burger. But to make one that's as mouthwatering as it is...
This go-to recipe for classic barbecued ribs embraces what we refer to as our "oven-cheat...
A cold soup that can be prepared ahead of time is an ideal start to dinner on Fire Island —...
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3/4 pound chorizo, casings removed, sausage sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 10 garlic cloves--4 minced, 6 smashed
- 3 cups bottled clam juice
- One 15-ounce can crushed tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 medium baguette
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup drained roasted red peppers from a jar
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3/4 pound large shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 3/4 pound sea scallops, halved if very large
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper