Daily Value: 17%
Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||41µg||10%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||11g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||3g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
There are plenty of ways to gussy up a burger. But to make one that's as mouthwatering as it is...
This go-to recipe for classic barbecued ribs embraces what we refer to as our "oven-cheat...
A cold soup that can be prepared ahead of time is an ideal start to dinner on Fire Island —...
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 pounds frogs legs, cleaned and skinned
- 3 large onions, diced
- 2/3 cup (approximately 10 ounces) tomato paste
- 1 quart chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 bay leaves
- 3 tablespoons Irvine Spices Caribbean Jerk Seasoning
- 2 cups white wine