Daily Value: 18%
Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Egg-Free, Milk-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||45µg||11%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||11g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||3g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
Instead of grabbing a bag of potato chips, make a batch of healthy kale chips from Paulding &...
Executive Chef Kevin Long (from the kitchens of Red Lantern Restaurant and Lounge in Boston’s...
A healthy take on carrot cake. Utilize Greek yogurt and canola oil to produce moist, flavorful...
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 pounds frogs legs, cleaned and skinned
- 3 large onions, diced
- 2/3 cup (approximately 10 ounces) tomato paste
- 1 quart chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 bay leaves
- 3 tablespoons Irvine Spices Caribbean Jerk Seasoning
- 2 cups white wine