Daily Value: 31%
Sugar-Conscious, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||44µg||11%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||7g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||1g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
If clementines are unavailable, substitute 1/3 cup freshly squeezed juice and a little zest from a...
These cookies take oatmeal to new levels with chocolate chips and coconut.
Add some Mediterranean flavors to your next casserole dish.
- 1/3 cup finely chopped shallot
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped carrot
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped celery
- 1 lb medium shrimp in shells (31 to 35 per lb), peeled, reserving shells, and deveined
- 1 lb sea scallops, tough muscle removed from side of each and reserved
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon tomato paste
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 3 cups water
- 1 tablespoon seafood glaze* (optional)
- 2 fresh flat-leaf parsley sprigs
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice, or to taste
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Cognac
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh chives