Daily Value: 8%
Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Sugar-Conscious
|Folic Acid (B9)||134µg||34%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||3g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||1g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
There are plenty of ways to gussy up a burger. But to make one that's as mouthwatering as it is...
This go-to recipe for classic barbecued ribs embraces what we refer to as our "oven-cheat...
A cold soup that can be prepared ahead of time is an ideal start to dinner on Fire Island —...
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 (9-ounce) bag (about 14 cups) baby spinach
- 3/4 teaspoon The Lady's House Seasoning, recipe follows
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice, or more to taste
- 1 cup salt
- 1/4 cup black pepper
- 1/4 cup garlic powder