Daily Value: 29%
Sugar-Conscious, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free, Alcohol-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||27µg||7%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||19g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||3g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
Challah is a sweet Jewish bread, served throughout the holidays and the Sabbath. Other traditional...
Lemon and orange juices add a bright citrus note to roasted carrots. The honey glaze brings out the...
What a tasty way to eat your broccoli! Savor lots of cheese, garlic, and flaky crescents. This...
- 1 1/2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 slices white bread, cut into 1/2-inch croutons (1 cup)
- 4 salmon fillet steaks with skin on (6 to 7 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons 1/4-inch pieces of lemon flesh
- 2 tablespoon drained capers
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar