Daily Value: 38%
|Folic Acid (B9)||1573µg||393%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||9g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||6g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
If clementines are unavailable, substitute 1/3 cup freshly squeezed juice and a little zest from a...
These cookies take oatmeal to new levels with chocolate chips and coconut.
Add some Mediterranean flavors to your next casserole dish.
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 gallon cold water
- One 12-pound free-range turkeyneck, wing tips, heart and gizzard reserved for Giblet Gravy
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 large onion, quartered
- 2 celery ribs, cut into 2-inch lengths
- 1 bunch of thyme sprigs (2 ounces)
- 4 sage sprigs
- 4 garlic cloves, unpeeled
- 3 bay leaves
- 6 thick slices of bacon
- 1 quart chicken stock or canned low-sodium broth
- Giblet Gravy, for serving