Daily Value: 25%
Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Egg-Free, Milk-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||29µg||7%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||5g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||2g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
If clementines are unavailable, substitute 1/3 cup freshly squeezed juice and a little zest from a...
These cookies take oatmeal to new levels with chocolate chips and coconut.
Add some Mediterranean flavors to your next casserole dish.
- 1 tablespoon juniper berries
- 1 teaspoon caraway seed
- 2 teaspoons black peppercorns
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme, stems reserved
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary, stems reserved
- 4 bay leaves
- 1 cup dry red wine
- 4 lb s rack of venison, bone-in (6-8 ribs)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 lb carrot, diced
- 1 head garlic, split into cloves and peeled
- 2 onions, diced
- 1 piece celery root, diced
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 cups beef stock or chicken stock
- 1/2 bunch fresh parsley, chopped