Daily Value: 14%
Vegetarian, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||67µg||17%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||6g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||2g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
If clementines are unavailable, substitute 1/3 cup freshly squeezed juice and a little zest from a...
These cookies take oatmeal to new levels with chocolate chips and coconut.
Add some Mediterranean flavors to your next casserole dish.
- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil, such as safflower, plus more
- vegetable oil, for pan
- 2 cups all-purpose flour, plus more for pan
- 3/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract