Daily Value: 14%
|Folic Acid (B9)||67µg||17%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||6g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||2g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
There are plenty of ways to gussy up a burger. But to make one that's as mouthwatering as it is...
This go-to recipe for classic barbecued ribs embraces what we refer to as our "oven-cheat...
A cold soup that can be prepared ahead of time is an ideal start to dinner on Fire Island —...
- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil, such as safflower, plus more
- vegetable oil, for pan
- 2 cups all-purpose flour, plus more for pan
- 3/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract