Daily Value: 41%
|Folic Acid (B9)||72µg||18%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||16g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||3g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
Instead of grabbing a bag of potato chips, make a batch of healthy kale chips from Paulding &...
Executive Chef Kevin Long (from the kitchens of Red Lantern Restaurant and Lounge in Boston’s...
A healthy take on carrot cake. Utilize Greek yogurt and canola oil to produce moist, flavorful...
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 1 1/2 teaspoons plus 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 3 large eggs
- 1 (8-ounce) container mascarpone cheese
- 3/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chocolate-hazelnut spread (such as Nutella)
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup hazelnuts, toasted, husked, chopped