Daily Value: 17%
Sugar-Conscious, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||36µg||9%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||7g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||2g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
Instead of grabbing a bag of potato chips, make a batch of healthy kale chips from Paulding &...
Executive Chef Kevin Long (from the kitchens of Red Lantern Restaurant and Lounge in Boston’s...
A healthy take on carrot cake. Utilize Greek yogurt and canola oil to produce moist, flavorful...
- 1 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/2 pound turnips, peeled and cut into 1-inch wedges
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin, sliced crosswise on the diagonal 1/2 inch thick
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 cup chicken stock or low-sodium broth
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons cold unsalted butter, cut into tablespoons