Daily Value: 17%
Sugar-Conscious, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free, Alcohol-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||36µg||9%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||7g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||2g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
This cake highlights the fruit-forward qualities of the olive oil, while balancing out the citrus...
Enjoy this easy and delicious maple pulled pork with flavorful spices enhanced by the subtle...
This vegetarian chili is hearty and healthy. Start soaking the dried beans for this easy chili...
- 1 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/2 pound turnips, peeled and cut into 1-inch wedges
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin, sliced crosswise on the diagonal 1/2 inch thick
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 cup chicken stock or low-sodium broth
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons cold unsalted butter, cut into tablespoons