Daily Value: 8%
Sugar-Conscious, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||46µg||11%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||3g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||1g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
Instead of grabbing a bag of potato chips, make a batch of healthy kale chips from Paulding &...
Executive Chef Kevin Long (from the kitchens of Red Lantern Restaurant and Lounge in Boston’s...
A healthy take on carrot cake. Utilize Greek yogurt and canola oil to produce moist, flavorful...
- 1 package (1/4 ounce) active dry yeast
- 3/4 cup warm water (110° to 115°)
- 4-1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1 tablespoon nonfat dry milk powder
- 2 cups bread flour
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4-1/2 teaspoons pizza sauce
- 3/4 cup chopped pepperoni
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon each chopped ripe olives, chopped pimiento-stuffed olives and chopped canned mushroom