Daily Value: 9%
Sugar-Conscious, Kidney-Friendly, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free, Alcohol-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||46µg||12%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||3g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||1g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
Challah is a sweet Jewish bread, served throughout the holidays and the Sabbath. Other traditional...
Lemon and orange juices add a bright citrus note to roasted carrots. The honey glaze brings out the...
What a tasty way to eat your broccoli! Savor lots of cheese, garlic, and flaky crescents. This...
- 1 package (1/4 ounce) active dry yeast
- 3/4 cup warm water (110° to 115°)
- 4-1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1 tablespoon nonfat dry milk powder
- 2 cups bread flour
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4-1/2 teaspoons pizza sauce
- 3/4 cup chopped pepperoni
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon each chopped ripe olives, chopped pimiento-stuffed olives and chopped canned mushroom