Daily Value: 39%
Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||142µg||36%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||12g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||7g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
If clementines are unavailable, substitute 1/3 cup freshly squeezed juice and a little zest from a...
These cookies take oatmeal to new levels with chocolate chips and coconut.
Add some Mediterranean flavors to your next casserole dish.
- 8 (6-ounce) skinned and boned chicken breasts
- 4 1/2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 2 1/2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 76 saltine crackers (2 sleeves), crushed
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, divided
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 8 cups milk, divided
- 4 large eggs
- Peanut oil