Daily Value: 11%
High-Fiber, Low-Fat, Low-Sodium
Vegan, Vegetarian, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Low-Fat-Abs
|Folic Acid (B9)||96µg||24%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||1g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||0g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
There are plenty of ways to gussy up a burger. But to make one that's as mouthwatering as it is...
This go-to recipe for classic barbecued ribs embraces what we refer to as our "oven-cheat...
A cold soup that can be prepared ahead of time is an ideal start to dinner on Fire Island —...
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 3 medium red potatoes (about 1 pound), cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups fresh or frozen whole baby carrots
- 1 pound celery root (celeriac), peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces (about 2 cups)
- 1 rutabaga (about 3 pounds), peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces (about 6 cups)
- 2 medium red onions, cut into 8 wedges each
- 2 medium parsnips, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces (about 1 1/cups)
- 5 cloves garlic, cut into thin slices
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves or fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup Swanson® Vegetable Broth (Regular or Certified Organic)