Daily Value: 9%
High-Fiber, Low-Fat, Low-Sodium
Low-Fat-Abs, Vegan, Vegetarian, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||79µg||20%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||1g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||0g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
If clementines are unavailable, substitute 1/3 cup freshly squeezed juice and a little zest from a...
These cookies take oatmeal to new levels with chocolate chips and coconut.
Add some Mediterranean flavors to your next casserole dish.
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 3 medium red potatoes (about 1 pound), cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups fresh or frozen whole baby carrots
- 1 pound celery root (celeriac), peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces (about 2 cups)
- 1 rutabaga (about 3 pounds), peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces (about 6 cups)
- 2 medium red onions, cut into 8 wedges each
- 2 medium parsnips, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces (about 1 1/cups)
- 5 cloves garlic, cut into thin slices
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves or fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup Swanson® Vegetable Broth (Regular or Certified Organic)