Daily Value: 7%
Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||12µg||3%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||3g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||0g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
If clementines are unavailable, substitute 1/3 cup freshly squeezed juice and a little zest from a...
These cookies take oatmeal to new levels with chocolate chips and coconut.
Add some Mediterranean flavors to your next casserole dish.
- 3 sunchokes, cut into 1/4 in pieces
- 3 tbls butter
- 1 g reen garlic, washed and cut into 1/4 in pieces
- 1 small onion diced, or chives
- 3 1/4 c vegetable or chicken stock
- 1/2 bunch nettle leaves, wash thoroughly and remove stems
- 2 c 1% milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- dollops of plain yougurt
- fresh lemon juice