Daily Value: 55%
|Folic Acid (B9)||54µg||13%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||34g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||16g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
There are plenty of ways to gussy up a burger. But to make one that's as mouthwatering as it is...
This go-to recipe for classic barbecued ribs embraces what we refer to as our "oven-cheat...
A cold soup that can be prepared ahead of time is an ideal start to dinner on Fire Island —...
- 1 4-pound chicken, cut into 8 pieces
- 3 tablespoons whole-grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 4 small carrots, cut in half crosswise
- 1 medium fennel bulb, cut into wedges
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 8 sprigs thyme
- 2 tablespoons olive oil