Daily Value: 3%
Low-Fat-Abs, Vegan, Vegetarian, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Egg-Free, Milk-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free, Alcohol-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||53µg||13%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||1g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||1g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
An innovative salad recipe from the home and style expert, Svitlana Flom, who is also the Editor-In...
Candy Corn Pebbles™ are a new limited-edition version of Pebbles cereal. It's packed with...
An easy breakfast burrito packed with chicken, eggs, salsa, and guacamole will satisfy even the...
- 6 cups water
- One 1/4-inch-thick slice of fresh ginger, lightly smashed
- 10 ounces mung bean sprouts
- 1 1/2 teaspoons peanut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 large carrots, thinly sliced on the diagonal
- 1/2 European cucumber, peeled, halved lengthwise, seeded and sliced crosswise 1/4 inch thick
- 1/2 teaspoon Asian sesame oil