Daily Value: 3%
Low-Fat-Abs, Vegan, Vegetarian, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Egg-Free, Milk-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free, Alcohol-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||53µg||13%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||1g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||1g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
This cake highlights the fruit-forward qualities of the olive oil, while balancing out the citrus...
Enjoy this easy and delicious maple pulled pork with flavorful spices enhanced by the subtle...
This vegetarian chili is hearty and healthy. Start soaking the dried beans for this easy chili...
- 6 cups water
- One 1/4-inch-thick slice of fresh ginger, lightly smashed
- 10 ounces mung bean sprouts
- 1 1/2 teaspoons peanut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 large carrots, thinly sliced on the diagonal
- 1/2 European cucumber, peeled, halved lengthwise, seeded and sliced crosswise 1/4 inch thick
- 1/2 teaspoon Asian sesame oil