Daily Value: 31%
Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free, Alcohol-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||193µg||48%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||10g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||2g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
Challah is a sweet Jewish bread, served throughout the holidays and the Sabbath. Other traditional...
Lemon and orange juices add a bright citrus note to roasted carrots. The honey glaze brings out the...
What a tasty way to eat your broccoli! Savor lots of cheese, garlic, and flaky crescents. This...
- 1 (15 1/4-ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (10-ounce) can whole tomatoes and green chiles
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (8-ounce) jar picante sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 (2 1/4-ounce) can sliced ripe olives
- 1 (8-ounce) package Monterey Jack cheese, shredded