Daily Value: 31%
Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free, Alcohol-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||193µg||48%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||10g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||2g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
This cake highlights the fruit-forward qualities of the olive oil, while balancing out the citrus...
Enjoy this easy and delicious maple pulled pork with flavorful spices enhanced by the subtle...
This vegetarian chili is hearty and healthy. Start soaking the dried beans for this easy chili...
- 1 (15 1/4-ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (10-ounce) can whole tomatoes and green chiles
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (8-ounce) jar picante sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 (2 1/4-ounce) can sliced ripe olives
- 1 (8-ounce) package Monterey Jack cheese, shredded