Daily Value: 12%
Sugar-Conscious, Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free, Alcohol-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||23µg||6%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||5g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||2g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
An innovative salad recipe from the home and style expert, Svitlana Flom, who is also the Editor-In...
Candy Corn Pebbles™ are a new limited-edition version of Pebbles cereal. It's packed with...
An easy breakfast burrito packed with chicken, eggs, salsa, and guacamole will satisfy even the...
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 12 ounces skinless, boneless chicken breast, trimmed and diced
- 1 cup prechopped onion (find at the salad bar)
- 1 cup prechopped green bell pepper (find at the salad bar)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced (1 teaspoon)
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 (14-ounce) cans fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup coarsely crushed baked tortilla chips (such as Tostitos)
- 1/2 cup preshredded reduced-fat Mexican blend cheese
- 6 lime wedges (about 1 1/2 limes)