Daily Value: 12%
Sugar-Conscious, Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free, Alcohol-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||23µg||6%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||5g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||2g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
One of the most popular recipes I’ve ever run on the blog, this was the result of Phoebe...
I love soft silken tofu, and this spicy soup is surprisingly addictive. The mushroom stock gives...
Rich, sweet, moist and yet completely free from flour and refined sugar, this Italian lemon and...
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 12 ounces skinless, boneless chicken breast, trimmed and diced
- 1 cup prechopped onion (find at the salad bar)
- 1 cup prechopped green bell pepper (find at the salad bar)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced (1 teaspoon)
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 (14-ounce) cans fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup coarsely crushed baked tortilla chips (such as Tostitos)
- 1/2 cup preshredded reduced-fat Mexican blend cheese
- 6 lime wedges (about 1 1/2 limes)