Daily Value: 13%
Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||26µg||6%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||5g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||2g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
If clementines are unavailable, substitute 1/3 cup freshly squeezed juice and a little zest from a...
These cookies take oatmeal to new levels with chocolate chips and coconut.
Add some Mediterranean flavors to your next casserole dish.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 12 ounces skinless, boneless chicken breast, trimmed and diced
- 1 cup prechopped onion (find at the salad bar)
- 1 cup prechopped green bell pepper (find at the salad bar)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced (1 teaspoon)
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 (14-ounce) cans fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup coarsely crushed baked tortilla chips (such as Tostitos)
- 1/2 cup preshredded reduced-fat Mexican blend cheese
- 6 lime wedges (about 1 1/2 limes)