Daily Value: 15%
Vegetarian, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||184µg||46%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||3g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||1g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
If clementines are unavailable, substitute 1/3 cup freshly squeezed juice and a little zest from a...
These cookies take oatmeal to new levels with chocolate chips and coconut.
Add some Mediterranean flavors to your next casserole dish.
- 2 cups frozen whole-kernel corn, thawed
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes with basil, garlic, and oregano
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can chopped green chiles
- 4 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- Cooking spray
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) preshredded reduced-fat four-cheese Mexican blend (such as Sargento) or reduced-fat Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 6 tablespoons plain low-fat yogurt