Daily Value: 15%
Vegetarian, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||184µg||46%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||3g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||1g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
Instead of grabbing a bag of potato chips, make a batch of healthy kale chips from Paulding &...
Executive Chef Kevin Long (from the kitchens of Red Lantern Restaurant and Lounge in Boston’s...
A healthy take on carrot cake. Utilize Greek yogurt and canola oil to produce moist, flavorful...
- 2 cups frozen whole-kernel corn, thawed
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes with basil, garlic, and oregano
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can chopped green chiles
- 4 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- Cooking spray
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) preshredded reduced-fat four-cheese Mexican blend (such as Sargento) or reduced-fat Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 6 tablespoons plain low-fat yogurt