Daily Value: 45%
Dairy-Free, Milk-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free, Alcohol-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||199µg||50%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||36g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||12g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
An innovative salad recipe from the home and style expert, Svitlana Flom, who is also the Editor-In...
Candy Corn Pebbles™ are a new limited-edition version of Pebbles cereal. It's packed with...
An easy breakfast burrito packed with chicken, eggs, salsa, and guacamole will satisfy even the...
- 16 slices of packaged white bread
- 1 cup mashed potatoes
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced cooked green beans
- 1/4 teaspoon togarashi (see Note) or cayenne pepper
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 large egg yolk mixed with tablespoon of water
- 2 cups vegetable oil, for frying
- Warm turkey gravy and Sriracha chile sauce, for serving