Daily Value: 45%
Dairy-Free, Milk-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free, Alcohol-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||199µg||50%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||36g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||12g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
This recipe comes from Sally's Baking Addiction, by Sally McKenney. Homemade peanut butter cups...
Fresh kale sautéed with cumin, mustard seed, chili flakes, ginger and California dried plums...
Spice up your morning routine with these quick and easy waffles. Kretschmer added pumpkin for a...
- 16 slices of packaged white bread
- 1 cup mashed potatoes
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced cooked green beans
- 1/4 teaspoon togarashi (see Note) or cayenne pepper
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 large egg yolk mixed with tablespoon of water
- 2 cups vegetable oil, for frying
- Warm turkey gravy and Sriracha chile sauce, for serving