Daily Value: 78%
Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||197µg||49%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||88g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||23g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
If clementines are unavailable, substitute 1/3 cup freshly squeezed juice and a little zest from a...
These cookies take oatmeal to new levels with chocolate chips and coconut.
Add some Mediterranean flavors to your next casserole dish.
- 16 slices of packaged white bread
- 1 cup mashed potatoes
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced cooked green beans
- 1/4 teaspoon togarashi (see Note) or cayenne pepper
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 large egg yolk mixed with tablespoon of water
- 2 cups vegetable oil, for frying
- Warm turkey gravy and Sriracha chile sauce, for serving