Daily Value: 78%
Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||197µg||49%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||88g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||23g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
Instead of grabbing a bag of potato chips, make a batch of healthy kale chips from Paulding &...
Executive Chef Kevin Long (from the kitchens of Red Lantern Restaurant and Lounge in Boston’s...
A healthy take on carrot cake. Utilize Greek yogurt and canola oil to produce moist, flavorful...
- 16 slices of packaged white bread
- 1 cup mashed potatoes
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced cooked green beans
- 1/4 teaspoon togarashi (see Note) or cayenne pepper
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 large egg yolk mixed with tablespoon of water
- 2 cups vegetable oil, for frying
- Warm turkey gravy and Sriracha chile sauce, for serving