Daily Value: 17%
|Folic Acid (B9)||101µg||25%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||7g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||1g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
Here's an idea: Do a mix-and-match. Make up a couple of different seasoning mixtures and roast...
Think all club sandwiches are created equal? Think again because this one is a keeper. No...
Deep-frying is a method I prefer to avoid for everyday cooking, but this is one of the dishes for...
- Bacon-Wrapped Turkey Recipe
- Cinnabon's Classic Cinnamon Roll Recipe
- McDonald's Big Mac Recipe
- Junk in Da Trunk Recipe
- The Ultimate Grilled Cheese Recipe
- Homemade Tootsie Rolls Recipe
- Pecan Praline-Crusted Yams Recipe
- Classic Slow-Cooker Beef Stew Recipe
- Potato Chip Cookies Recipe
- â€œWorldâ€™s Bestâ€ Mac and Cheese Recipe
- 2 1/4 pounds rutabagas, peeled and cut into 1-inch dice
- 1 1/2 pounds turnips, peeled and cut into 1-inch dice
- 1 pound carrots, peeled and cut into 1-inch dice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter