Daily Value: 44%
Vegetarian, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||128µg||32%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||18g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||10g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
Instead of grabbing a bag of potato chips, make a batch of healthy kale chips from Paulding &...
Executive Chef Kevin Long (from the kitchens of Red Lantern Restaurant and Lounge in Boston’s...
A healthy take on carrot cake. Utilize Greek yogurt and canola oil to produce moist, flavorful...
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 stick (4 ounces) unsalted butter, melted and cooled slightly
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons brandy
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 teaspoon aniseeds
- 1 quart peanut or vegetable oil, for deep frying
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar