Daily Value: 42%
|Folic Acid (B9)||128µg||32%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||17g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||9g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
There are plenty of ways to gussy up a burger. But to make one that's as mouthwatering as it is...
This go-to recipe for classic barbecued ribs embraces what we refer to as our "oven-cheat...
A cold soup that can be prepared ahead of time is an ideal start to dinner on Fire Island —...
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 stick (4 ounces) unsalted butter, melted and cooled slightly
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons brandy
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 teaspoon aniseeds
- 1 quart peanut or vegetable oil, for deep frying
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar