Daily Value: 10%
Vegan, Vegetarian, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Sugar-Conscious
|Folic Acid (B9)||139µg||35%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||2g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||2g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
There are plenty of ways to gussy up a burger. But to make one that's as mouthwatering as it is...
This go-to recipe for classic barbecued ribs embraces what we refer to as our "oven-cheat...
A cold soup that can be prepared ahead of time is an ideal start to dinner on Fire Island —...
- 1 cup quinoa, toasted
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 medium onion, fine dice
- 1 medium red bell pepper, fine dice
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups low sodium vegetable broth (can sub chicken broth if you prefer)
- 1/4 cup roasted pumpkin seeds (Pepitas)
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro or 1 -2 tablespoon dried cilantro
- 1/2 cup chopped scallion
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher sea salt