Daily Value: 25%
Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Sugar-Conscious
|Folic Acid (B9)||78µg||19%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||9g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||2g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
There are plenty of ways to gussy up a burger. But to make one that's as mouthwatering as it is...
This go-to recipe for classic barbecued ribs embraces what we refer to as our "oven-cheat...
A cold soup that can be prepared ahead of time is an ideal start to dinner on Fire Island —...
- 5 pounds boneless well-trimmed lamb shoulder, cut into 2 1/2- to 3-inch cubes
- Coarse kosher salt
- 2 medium onions, halved, sliced
- 2 preserved lemons,* quartered
- 1 large head of garlic, cloves separated and peeled (about 21)
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro plus additional for garnish
- 1 tablespoon cumin seeds, coarsely ground in spice mill
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) chilled butter, diced
- *Lemons soaked in salt and lemon juice for several weeks; available at specialty foods stores and Middle Eastern markets, and from igourmet.com.