Daily Value: 44%
Sugar-Conscious, Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free, Alcohol-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||64µg||16%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||28g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||5g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
Here’s a crispy, crunchy oven-fried chicken recipe from Kretschmer that won’t leave...
Potato cakes are a traditional Irish food and are available in supermarkets and Irish specialty...
A sweet take on pizza from chef Giuseppe Manco at Dellarocco’s in New York, featuring Nutella...
- 5 pounds boneless well-trimmed lamb shoulder, cut into 2 1/2- to 3-inch cubes
- Coarse kosher salt
- 2 medium onions, halved, sliced
- 2 preserved lemons,* quartered
- 1 large head of garlic, cloves separated and peeled (about 21)
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro plus additional for garnish
- 1 tablespoon cumin seeds, coarsely ground in spice mill
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) chilled butter, diced
- *Lemons soaked in salt and lemon juice for several weeks; available at specialty foods stores and Middle Eastern markets, and from igourmet.com.