Daily Value: 49%
Vegan, Vegetarian, Dairy-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||93µg||23%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||4g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||6g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
There are plenty of ways to gussy up a burger. But to make one that's as mouthwatering as it is...
This go-to recipe for classic barbecued ribs embraces what we refer to as our "oven-cheat...
A cold soup that can be prepared ahead of time is an ideal start to dinner on Fire Island —...
- 1 (12.3-ounce) package extra-firm tofu, drained
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth, divided
- 4 teaspoons peanut or vegetable oil, divided
- 1/3 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup grated fresh onion
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 cups thin strips carrot
- 1 cup thin strips red bell pepper
- 1 cup slivered red onion
- 1 cup snow peas, trimmed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups hot cooked long-grain rice