Daily Value: 29%
|Folic Acid (B9)||277µg||69%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||5g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||6g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
There are plenty of ways to gussy up a burger. But to make one that's as mouthwatering as it is...
This go-to recipe for classic barbecued ribs embraces what we refer to as our "oven-cheat...
A cold soup that can be prepared ahead of time is an ideal start to dinner on Fire Island —...
- 2 teaspoons salad oil
- 1 onion (6 oz.), peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 1 cup fat-skimmed chicken broth
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1 package (12.3 oz.) shelf-stable silken-style firm tofu
- 6 cups (about 6 oz.) baby spinach leaves, rinsed and drained
- 3 large eggs
- 6 cups hot cooked rice
- 1/4 cup diced Roma tomato