Daily Value: 9%
Sugar-Conscious, Vegan, Vegetarian, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Egg-Free, Milk-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||55µg||14%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||11g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||3g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
If clementines are unavailable, substitute 1/3 cup freshly squeezed juice and a little zest from a...
These cookies take oatmeal to new levels with chocolate chips and coconut.
Add some Mediterranean flavors to your next casserole dish.
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 pound broccoli rabe, trimmed
- 1 cup small cauliflower florets
- 8 ounces button mushrooms (cut in half if too large)
- 1 cup half-moon-sliced zucchini
- 1 cup half-moon-sliced yellow squash
- 1/2 cup roasted red pepper strips
- 1/2 cup marinated, quartered artichoke hearts
- 1/2 cup oil-cured black olives, pitted
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 tablespoon thinly-sliced fresh basil leaves, plus whole leaves for garnish
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges, for garnish