Daily Value: 17%
Sugar-Conscious, Vegan, Vegetarian, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Egg-Free, Milk-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||93µg||23%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||5g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||6g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
If clementines are unavailable, substitute 1/3 cup freshly squeezed juice and a little zest from a...
These cookies take oatmeal to new levels with chocolate chips and coconut.
Add some Mediterranean flavors to your next casserole dish.
- 2 (16 ounce) cans chickpeas (reserve liquid) or (16 ounce) cans garbanzo beans, drained (reserve liquid)
- 2 -4 garlic cloves, peeled and smashed
- 2 -3 tablespoons lemon juice (about 1 lemon)
- 1/2 cup tahini paste (also known as sesame paste)
- 1 pinch salt (1/4 - 1/2 tsp.)
- ground paprika, for garnish
- olive oil, for garnish