Daily Value: 10%
|Folic Acid (B9)||15µg||4%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||5g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||1g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
There are plenty of ways to gussy up a burger. But to make one that's as mouthwatering as it is...
This go-to recipe for classic barbecued ribs embraces what we refer to as our "oven-cheat...
A cold soup that can be prepared ahead of time is an ideal start to dinner on Fire Island —...
- 2 cups finely chopped shallot
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons Cognac
- 1 to 1/2 cups chicken broth