Daily Value: 18%
Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free, Alcohol-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||229µg||57%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||5g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||1g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
Here’s a crispy, crunchy oven-fried chicken recipe from Kretschmer that won’t leave...
Potato cakes are a traditional Irish food and are available in supermarkets and Irish specialty...
A sweet take on pizza from chef Giuseppe Manco at Dellarocco’s in New York, featuring Nutella...
- 10-ounce bag fresh spinach
- 6 ounces (3/4 block) 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened
- 6 ounces (3/4 block) fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups part-skim mozzarella, shredded
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed (not minced)
- 6 tablespoons shredded parmesan cheese, divided