Daily Value: 13%
Vegetarian, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||118µg||30%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||2g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||1g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
If clementines are unavailable, substitute 1/3 cup freshly squeezed juice and a little zest from a...
These cookies take oatmeal to new levels with chocolate chips and coconut.
Add some Mediterranean flavors to your next casserole dish.
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1/4 cup warm water (105-115°F)
- 2 (1/4-ounce) packages active dry yeast
- 1/4 cup plus 1/2 tsp sugar, divided
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter, cut into tablespoon pieces and softened
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 6 cups all-purpose flour, divided
- 1 large egg mixed with tablespoon water for egg wash