Daily Value: 12%
|Folic Acid (B9)||113µg||28%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||1g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||1g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
There are plenty of ways to gussy up a burger. But to make one that's as mouthwatering as it is...
This go-to recipe for classic barbecued ribs embraces what we refer to as our "oven-cheat...
A cold soup that can be prepared ahead of time is an ideal start to dinner on Fire Island —...
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1/4 cup warm water (105-115°F)
- 2 (1/4-ounce) packages active dry yeast
- 1/4 cup plus 1/2 tsp sugar, divided
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter, cut into tablespoon pieces and softened
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 6 cups all-purpose flour, divided
- 1 large egg mixed with tablespoon water for egg wash