Daily Value: 17%
Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||87µg||22%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||12g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||2g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
If clementines are unavailable, substitute 1/3 cup freshly squeezed juice and a little zest from a...
These cookies take oatmeal to new levels with chocolate chips and coconut.
Add some Mediterranean flavors to your next casserole dish.
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 ripe tomatoes, halved and cut into thirds
- 2 Lebanese (short) cucumbers, quartered lengthways and cut into chunks
- 1 red onion, finely sliced
- 1 cup mint leaves
- 1 cup flat-leaf (Italian) parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup Kalamata, or other black olives
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 9 oz haloumi cheese, cut lengthways into 1/2-inch slices