Daily Value: 17%
Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free, Alcohol-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||87µg||22%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||12g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||2g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
This cake highlights the fruit-forward qualities of the olive oil, while balancing out the citrus...
Enjoy this easy and delicious maple pulled pork with flavorful spices enhanced by the subtle...
This vegetarian chili is hearty and healthy. Start soaking the dried beans for this easy chili...
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 ripe tomatoes, halved and cut into thirds
- 2 Lebanese (short) cucumbers, quartered lengthways and cut into chunks
- 1 red onion, finely sliced
- 1 cup mint leaves
- 1 cup flat-leaf (Italian) parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup Kalamata, or other black olives
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 9 oz haloumi cheese, cut lengthways into 1/2-inch slices