Daily Value: 3%
|Folic Acid (B9)||8µg||2%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||0g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||0g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
This cake highlights the fruit-forward qualities of the olive oil, while balancing out the citrus...
Enjoy this easy and delicious maple pulled pork with flavorful spices enhanced by the subtle...
This vegetarian chili is hearty and healthy. Start soaking the dried beans for this easy chili...
- 2â…” cups gluten-free flour blend of
- choice (or use recipe below)
- Â½ teaspoon ground cloves
- Â¾ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Â½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1Â¾ teaspoons xanthan gum
- â…› teaspoon salt
- 1 stick unsalted butter or non-dairy
- margarine, melted
- Â¼ cup molasses
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- sugar for topping
- High-Protein gluten-free flour Blend
- 1Â¼ cups bean flour (of choice), chickpea flour or soy flour
- 1 cup arrowroot starch, cornstarch or potato starch
- 1 cup tapioca starch/flour
- 1 cup white or brown rice flour
- Combine flours together. Refrigerate and store in tightly covered container until used.