Daily Value: 3%
|Folic Acid (B9)||8µg||2%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||0g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||0g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
An innovative salad recipe from the home and style expert, Svitlana Flom, who is also the Editor-In...
Candy Corn Pebbles™ are a new limited-edition version of Pebbles cereal. It's packed with...
An easy breakfast burrito packed with chicken, eggs, salsa, and guacamole will satisfy even the...
- 2â…” cups gluten-free flour blend of
- choice (or use recipe below)
- Â½ teaspoon ground cloves
- Â¾ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Â½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1Â¾ teaspoons xanthan gum
- â…› teaspoon salt
- 1 stick unsalted butter or non-dairy
- margarine, melted
- Â¼ cup molasses
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- sugar for topping
- High-Protein gluten-free flour Blend
- 1Â¼ cups bean flour (of choice), chickpea flour or soy flour
- 1 cup arrowroot starch, cornstarch or potato starch
- 1 cup tapioca starch/flour
- 1 cup white or brown rice flour
- Combine flours together. Refrigerate and store in tightly covered container until used.